eHour is an open source time tracking tool for companies and organizations who need accurate information on how much time is spent on projects by their people
The primary objective is to keep time tracking as simple and user friendly as possible while still being very effective at measuring and reporting the amount of time your team spends on a project.
The main features are:
- create multiple projects per customer, assign multiple users to the same project
- have different start and end dates and hourly rates per user for each project assignment
- create default projects to which all users should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
- extensive turnover & hours reports on all customers, projects, users, departments or a selection of them
- configurable localization and currency. eHour is available in English, Dutch, French, Italian, German (partial) and Polish (partial).
- separation of user, reporting and administration role.
- excel export of all your reports
- webbased user interface, no software needs to be installed on desktop machines
More information here