When was the last time you finished a project on time and on budget?
You’ve probably tried to get your team set up on other project collaboration tools only to find a month later that no one is really using it. Or, that in the race to get things done, your team has reverted to old habits. Erratic processes, fragmented e-mail communications, misplaced documents and half updated spreadsheets pull the entire project off course.
Swyvel is a cloud-based project collaboration tool that helps teams to:
- Stay on track
- Work together effectively
- Provide at-a-glance progress reports for management, clients and vendors
If you fancy yourself an organized project manager, you’ve probably cobbled together multiple tools in an attempt to manage all the moving pieces.
Swyvel is designed to allow you to manage the project from start to finish using one intuitive suite of tools.
- Create Milestone, Tasks & Reminders
- Allocate People and Time
- Keep all Communication In One Place
- Track Issues and Bugs
- Share Documents and Files Securely
- Track Invoices and Financials
- Customize Permissions for Team Members
- Grant Viewing Access for Management, Vendors and Clients
Source on Scoop.it