The PRINCE2 Product Map was developed by Frank Turley (Management Plaza) and provides a simple overview of the main Management Documents that are created and updated in a project.
– This document is based on the PRINCE2 Process Model Diagram
– It is useful to compare both diagrams with each other
This PRINCE2 Management Product Map shows:
– When management products are created in a project (in which process)
– When management products are updated (Logs, Registers, BC, PP)
– Who creates these documents (most are created & updated by the PM)
– The Inputs & Outputs for each process
Advantages for PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Exams
– This diagram alone can help to answer 40% of the Foundation Exam Questions
– The knowledge contain in this diagram is a must for the Practitioner Exam
Here the map.